Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Costo Sheet Cake = 10 lbs

Lets start with the good about today, I woke up and weighed myself and through the power of dieting and mild exercise, I've lost 3lbs already.

I'm really not too sure if this weight loss is water weight because I've been drinking a metric ton of water. The thing I've noticed on this diet is that I'm constantly hungry. The best way I know to combat this is through drowning my sorrows (and empty stomach) with diet coke or water. This has been working but I must pee at least 7 times a day now. Is this what being pregnant feels like?

As for the bad, I haven't eaten anything "bad" this entire week (yeah, ok, 3 days, so shoot me) so I decided to treat myself to a sliver of my little sister's boyfriend's birthday cake. Holy stomachache batman! I don't know if this is the result of not eating anything sugary all week and then diving into a piece of Costco's finest chocolate chocolate chocolate mousse sheet cake. It must be - I can't think of anything else that would cause this feeling. Any ideas internet?

Well, lets say that I won't be trying cake again anytime soon.

PS - I have to lose the equivalent of 5 Costco sheet cakes. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment