I did my second weigh-in today. My official weight loss is 3.5lbs. That's pretty good I suppose. Last night I was up all night worrying if I lost anything. I don't think the scale at my house is to be trusted. Its an old fashioned spring loaded scale and every time you stand on it, you have to re-calibrate it. Thus, my distrust of it.
I go on vacation tomorrow and I won't be back until Monday afternoon. I'm a bit worried about what I'm going to eat while I'm away. It'll be super embarrassing if I gain weight in this next week. I guess I'll bring my super cool WW calculator and pocket guide and hope for the best.
For the one person who may read this ever, do you have any suggestions on how I can make eating out successful? Any suggestions on how to avoid eating crap?
No comments:
Post a Comment